Work Experience & Internships
Internships and Work Experience schemes have become increasingly popular in recent years with both participants seeking to broaden their skills and employers seeking to access a talented pool of candidates.
Offering work experience, internships or shadowing opportunities brings with it its own challenges such as the consideration that needs to be given to the national minimum wage if volunteers or interns are considered to be workers.
This sub-folder provides a selection of documents, including a Health & Safety Checklist and Work Experience Offer letter amongst others which can assist employers in providing such schemes.
- Guidance Notes – Work Experience, Volunteering & Internships
- Letter Offering Work Experience Placement or Internship
- Health and Safety Induction Checklist – Work Experience
- Internship Employment Contract
- Work Experience Confidentiality Statement
These Work Experience & Internships Documents are part of the Employment Documents Folder. Just £35.00 + VAT will provide you with 1 year's unlimited access to download all/any documents from the Employment Folder.