This Recruitment Policy sets down the company’s approach to ensuring that the company employs the most appropriate employees in a fair and consistent manner, free from discrimination.
This Recruitment Policy provides a general statement in respect of equality and diversity (equal opportunities) and the recruitment process, and provides greater detail for the following:
2. Equality and Diversity / Equal Opportunities in Recruitment
3. Monitoring Equal Opportunities, Equality and Diversity in Recruitment
4. Recruitment Authorisation
5. Job Descriptions and Person Specifications
6. Advertising of Vacancies
8. Recruitment Interviews
9. Offer of Employment
10. Right to Work in the UK and Illegal Working
12. The Bribery Act
13. Qualification Certificates
14. Complaints Procedure
Optional phrases/clauses are enclosed in square brackets. These should be read carefully and selected so as to be compatible with one another. Unused options should be removed from the document.
This document is in open format. Either enter the requisite details in the highlighted fields or adjust the wording to suit your purposes. Once you have purchased access to the Employment Document Folder click on the “Download Document” button below. You will be asked what you want to do with the file. It is recommended that you save the document to a location of your choice prior to viewing.