This Recruitment Policy has been updated to reflect the end of free
movement between the UK and the European Economic Area.
Employers should be aware that it is obligatory for employers to ensure
that all employees, and not just those from outside the UK, can prove their
entitlement to work in the UK.
This Recruitment Policy provides a general statement in respect of equality
and diversity (equal opportunities) and the recruitment process, and
provides greater detail for the following:
2. Equality and Diversity / Equal Opportunities in Recruitment
3. Monitoring Equal Opportunities, Equality and Diversity in Recruitment
4. Recruitment Authorisation
5. Job Descriptions and Person Specifications
6. Advertising of Vacancies
8. Recruitment Interviews
9. Offer of Employment
10. Points-based system
12. The Bribery Act
13. Qualification Certificates
14. Right to Work in the UK and Illegal Working
15. Personnel Records and Starter Procedures
16. Complaints Procedure
Optional phrases/clauses are enclosed in square brackets. These should be
read carefully and selected so as to be compatible with one another. Unused
options should be removed from the document.
This document is in open format. Either enter the requisite details in the
highlighted fields or adjust the wording to suit your purposes.
Once you have purchased access to the Employment Document Folder click on
the “Download Document” button below. You will be asked what you want to do
with the file. It is recommended that you save the document to a location
of your choice prior to viewing.