LLP PSC Register (Relevant Legal Entities)
This LLP PSC Register for Relevant Legal Entities (RLEs) is a form of the register of people with significant control that from 6th April 2016 all companies, Societates Europaeae
This register includes the “required particulars” of an RLE in respect of an LLP, namely:
• Corporate or firm name;
• Registered or principal office;
• Legal form of the person or entity and governing law;
• The register of companies in which it is entered and registrable number (if applicable)
• Date on which person became registrable; and
• Nature of control (within defined bands).
The register must also include prescribed wording to reflect the progress
This template register should be filled in by a designated member or administrator to ensure that the LLP is compliant.
This document is
Once you have subscribed to the appropriate document folder click on the “Download Document” button below. You will be asked what you want to do with the file. It is recommended that you save the document to a location of your choice prior to viewing.