Covid-19 Back to Work Templates
Carrying out a COVID-19 Risk Assessment is one of the 5 steps the Government has stipulated as necessary in order to manage the risk of the spread of Coronavirus and ensure the safety of staff returning to work.
A Return to Work Covid-19 Blank Risk Assessment Form template can be used to write in your findings: The hazards you have identified; the existing controls; the further measures and actions required and when they have been completed. Various worked example risk assessment templates are also available. These worked examples can assist by prompting the identification of hazards, those at risk, controls undertaken and further actions.
It is imperative that each risk assessment is specific to each business, location, department and employee and that all measures, controls and actions are carried out and not just recorded on the form.
The Government has advised that all business with 50 employees or more must share the completed COVID-19 risk assessment forms with their workforce, but it is recommended that all employers should do so, even if they have less than 50 employees.
The Covid-19 Daily Health Declaration Form is for all staff to complete on a daily basis to confirm that they have not knowingly been in contact with an infected person, have been maintaining social distancing and do not have symptoms themselves.
These documents are also available in the Health and Safety Documents Folder.
- Covid-19 Vaccination Letter to Employees
- Coronavirus (Covid-19) Vaccination – FAQs for Employers
- COVID-19 Return to Work Blank Risk Assessment Form
- COVID-19 Return to Work Office Example Risk Assessment Form
- COVID-19 Return to Work Shop Example Risk Assessment Form
- COVID-19 Return to Work Pub/Restaurant Example Risk Assessment Form
- COVID-19 Re-open Hotel/B&B Example Risk Assessment Form
- Covid-19 Daily Health Declaration Email for Staff, Contractors and Visitors
- Covid-19 Daily Health Check Declaration and Attendance Record
- Government Poster: Staying COVID-19 Secure in 2020
- Post Coronavirus lockdown: Letter recalling employees to the workplace
- This Post-coronavirus lockdown: Letter to employees who do not wish to return to the workplace
- Post Coronavirus lockdown: Return to work – pregnant employee
- Compulsory COVID-19 vaccinations for care home staff – guidance notes
- Initial Letter to Care Home Staff about Compulsory COVID Vaccinations
These Covid-19 Back to Work Documents are part of the Employment Documents Folder. Just £35.00 + VAT will provide you with 1 year's unlimited access to download all/any documents from the Employment Documents Folder.