Safety Inspection Documents for Working At Height/Ladders/Scaffolding/Equipment
The Work at Height Regulations 2005 require you to inspect equipment you use for working at height and this folder contains a variety of document templates to assist you with this. Some of the inspections, such as inspecting scaffolding, can only be carried out by a “competent person”. If you need to show proof of your maintenance regime, these forms and checklists can be used for accreditation organisations or prequalification questionnaires (PQQ).
A selection of Toolbox Talks dealing with working at height are also included. These short talks are designed to be given to a workforce, with the objective of providing continuing training to the workers, and hopefully, reducing the accident / incident rate.
Risk Assessment Forms covering a variety of working at height activities regularly undertaken on construction sites large and small are also included in this folder.
- Scaffold Inspection Form
- Equipment/Tool Safety Checklist Form
- Ladder/Steps Inspection Checklist
- Ladder Register
- Working on Scaffolding/Working at Heights Risk Assessment
- Roof Carpentry Works Risk Assessment
- Erecting, Altering, Striking Scaffolding Risk Assessment
- Pitched Roofing Risk Assessment
- Flat Roofing Risk Assessment
- Tree Surgery Risk Assessment
- Toolbox Talk on Working at Heights
- Toolbox Talk on Scaffolding
- Toolbox Talk on Mobile Towers
- Toolbox Talk on Ladders
- Toolbox Talk on Working Platforms
- Toolbox Talk on Roof Work
- Toolbox Talk on Using Mobile Elevated Work Platforms (MEWPS)
These Safety Inspection Documents for Working At Height are part of the Health and Safety Documents Folder. Just £35.00 + VAT will provide you with 1 year's unlimited access to download all/any documents from the Health and Safety Documents Folder.