Legal Action Letters and Court Forms
The documents in this folder have been drafted to help businesses who are owed money by their customers. If you are in this position, the ideal place to start is the Guidance Notes: Debt Recovery and Taking Legal Action. These Guidance Notes run through possible courses of action when debts are outstanding. The Guidance Notes include reference to debt respite legislation which provides some protection from debt collection for certain individual debtors, and you will need to consider whether and how it applies before you take any steps aimed at obtaining payment.
This folder is concerned with taking legal action. A wide range of letters and forms are available, including a letter before action, County Court claim form, other court forms and correspondence. These documents cover the whole process, from issuing a claim to receiving judgment and enforcing the court’s order against the customer.
All these documents are professionally drafted, are in Microsoft Word format and can be edited as required.
- Guidance Notes: Debt Recovery and Legal Action
- Letter of Claim for Debt Recovery (Protocol Version)
- Letter of Claim for Debt Recovery (Alternative Version)
- Letter - 14 Days’ Notice of Court Proceedings to Recover Debt
- Form N1 - County Court Claim Form
- N1A - Notes for Claimant relating to Form N1
- Letter to County Court Enclosing Claim Form N1
- Form N225 - County Court Form Requesting Judgment and Reply to Admission
- Letter - Request to County Court for Judgment in Default on Form N225
- Form N227 - County Court Form Requesting Judgment in Default
- Letter - Request to County Court for Judgment in Default on Form N227
- Letter - Request to County Court Accepting Payment Proposal on Form N225
- Letter - Request to County Court Objecting to Payment Offer on Form N225
- Letter - Request to County Court for Judgment of Payment on Form N225
- Letter - Request Postponement of Preliminary Hearing
- Letter - Proposal for Directions for Trial to be Agreed between Parties
- Letter - Request to Defendant for Copies of Documents
- Letter - Settlement of Debt Confirming Discontinuation of Court Case
- Letter - Request for Payment After Judgment
- Form N316 – County Court Application Form for Questioning Individual Debtor
- Form N316A – County Court Application for Questioning Corporate Debtor
- Form N323 – County Court Form Requesting Warrant of Control
- Form N337 – County Court Form Requesting Attachment of Earnings Order
- Form N349 – County Court Application Form for Third Party Debt Order
These Legal Action Letters and Court Forms are part of the Business Documents Folder. Just £35.00 + VAT will provide you with 1 year's unlimited access to download all/any documents from the Business Folder.