Renting Homes Wales Act and Supporting Legislation
Documents for use by private residential landlords and letting agents in Wales, to assist them in navigating their way through, and preparing for, the changes coming into force on the 15 July 2022 under the Renting Homes (Wales) Act 2016 and supporting legislation.
Private residential landlords and letting agents in Wales must understand these changes and start preparing so they are ready when the changes come into force.
Further documents and templates will be added in due course.
These documents will be reviewed and updated (if necessary) in line with any supplementary legislation or supporting guidance which may be published by the Welsh Government.
- Overview of the Renting Homes (Wales) Act 2016 and supporting legislation
- Guidance on Standard Occupation Contracts for use by private landlords and letting agents in Wales
- Model Written Statement of a Periodic Standard Occupation Contract
- Model Written Statement of a Fixed Term Standard Occupation Contract for a term of less than seven years
- Guidance on Renting Homes (Fees etc.) (Wales) Act 2019 for Residential Landlords and Letting Agents
- Guidance on Deposits and Deposit Schemes (Wales)
- Guidance on repair and The Renting Homes (Fitness for Human Habitation) (Wales) Regulations 2022
- Guidance on Terminating Standard Occupation Contracts
These Guidance Notes are part of the Property Documents Folder. Just £35.00 + VAT will provide you with 1 year's unlimited access to download all/any documents from the Property Folder.