Aside from terms which are implied into all employment contracts by law, there are a whole range of potential contractual terms which can help to clarify an employment relationship and reduce the chances of any disputes down the line.
Restrictive covenants, garden leave clauses and terms which define how an employer can recover training grants, can be useful if an employee decides to resign.
- Making the Employment Deal: Introduction
- The Offer Letter - What to Include
- Employees and Competitive Threats
- Recovering Training Grants
- Employment Contract Key Terms: Hours of Work & Notice Period
- Retrieving Company Property
- Job Title and Description, Disciplinary Powers and Confidentiality
- Restrictive Covenants
- Restrictive Covenants Clauses
- Garden Leave Clauses
- Implied Employment Contract Terms
- Collective Terms and the Employment Contract
- Company Rules and Procedures
- Employment Contract Key Terms: Wages, Minimum Wage, Holidays & Holiday Pay