Variation and Flexibility in the Employment Relationship
Amendments to the terms and conditions of an employment contract must be agreed to by both parties before they can take effect. However, there are certain clauses which may allow particular reasonable unilateral changes.
Consultation with affected employees on proposed changes is normally required to avoid any potential subsequent constructive dismissal claims.
- Unilateral Variation of Employment Contracts
- Flexibility in Employment Contracts
- Employment Contract Variation Procedures
- Secondments - What & Why?
- Coronavirus and Emergency Volunteering Leave
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- Changes to Holiday Entitlement for Part Year Workers (Harpur Trust v Brazel)
- Extra Bank Holiday in 2023