Terms of Employment
This folder contains information outlining the full range of matters which should be considered when drafting an employment contract, including: restraint of trade clauses, garden leave clauses, company policy and the recovery of training grants and company property in the case of termination of employment. Variation of terms may be necessary in the case of a business transfer, but regulations (TUPE) govern the process of making any changes. Employers’ duties under this legislation are explained.
The pages also consider terms which are implied in contracts by employment law, and the types of working relationship (employed or self employed, full time or part time, agency workers and home workers) are also outlined.
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme and Furlough Leave
- COVID 19 Recovery Strategy - Employees Returning to the Workplace
- Business Transfers and Outsourcing - Employment Issues (TUPE)
- Contractual Terms
- Provision of Terms
- Type of Worker
- Variation and Flexibility in the Employment Relationship
- What is Flexible Working?