The cost of purchasing specialised software can sometimes be too high for a business or simply unnecessary. Application Service Providers help to alleviate this problem by providing one software solution to multiple users over the internet. As with any software licensing scenario, the customer’s use of the software should be carefully regulated.
The ASP Agreements in this subfolder do this and more. Not only is an ASP Agreement a software licence, but it also deals with important aspects of specialised software including training and support.
For additional flexibility when negotiating the terms of your ASP Agreement, variations with bias toward the service provider and the client are also available.
- Application Service Provider (ASP) Agreement (Service Provider)
- Application Service Provider (ASP) Agreement (Customer)
- Application Service Provider Agreement (Service Provider) + Training
- Application Service Provider Agreement (Customer) + Training
- Web App Terms and Conditions (Free Web Apps)
- Web App Terms and Conditions (Subscription Web Apps)
These ASP Agreements are part of the Business Documents Folder. Just £35.00 + VAT will provide you with 1 year's unlimited access to download all/any documents from the Business Folder.