Software Development and Testing Agreements
Bespoke software is often essential for business and the documents contained in this subfolder have been designed to facilitate the all-important software development and testing process. When developing software, the parties concerned need considerable scope for negotiation but also certainty throughout the development process. Clients will also require considerable control over the development process and will require frequent testing and evaluation opportunities.
A software development agreement will provide for these and many more essential elements in a software development contract. Testing represents a key stage in software development and such testing is often “outsourced” to users by way of beta versions. Beta testing agreements provide both a software licence to cover such software and set out the obligations of both users and developers during the testing period.
- Software Development Agreement
- Software Development Agreement (No Client Software)
- Software Support and Maintenance Agreement
- Joint Software Development Agreement
- Beta Software Testing Agreement (Own Equipment)
- Beta Software Testing Agreement (Developer Equipment)
- Beta Software Terms and Conditions (Open Beta)
- Beta Software Terms and Conditions (Closed Beta)