Charities - Volunteers
The following information pages deal with a number of topics relating to engagement of volunteers by a charity to assist in fulfilling the charity’s purposes.
There are a number of document templates and guidance notes within Simply-Docs' charity portfolio of relevance to volunteers. The following pages contain links to those templates and guidance notes for ease of reference. The templates and notes can help save significant trouble and expense for a charity when it engages and when it is managing volunteers.
- Is an Individual Really a "Volunteer"?
- Who can be a Volunteer?
- Volunteers: Legal Duties and Protections
- Trustees as Volunteers
- Trustees' Duties and Responsibilities
- Charity Policies and Procedures
- Charity Volunteers - Health and Safety
- Charities - Liability/Insurance
- Charities - Volunteer Agreements
- Charities - Volunteers' Expenses
- Volunteer Fundraisers and Fundraising Groups
- Charities - Data Protection, IT Security and Confidentiality
- Charities - Copyright etc.