Trade Credit Application Form
This Trade Credit Application Form records:
- customer information
- details in respect of the references
- the period of credit
- the amount of the credit limit requested
- acceptance of the company's/supplier's terms and conditions
- consent to the company/supplier making enquiries of credit reference agencies.
The data protection provisions in this document have been updated with reference to the UK GDPR.
This form also provides space/fields for the company to maintain a record of the:
- authorisation of a specified credit limit
- person authorising the credit limit
- notification date of approval to the customer.
This form includes a request to provide details of the customer’s bank and at least two trading organisations so that references can be taken from them.
This document also provides space/fields for recording the names, home address and DOB of either:
- two directors or partners of the customer or
- the sole trader.
This template includes a field into which your company name can be inserted but it does not also have a place to insert your logo. If you wish to include your logo, then please instead use the Trade Credit Application Form (Logo) in this subfolder.
This template is in fixed field format. Simply press TAB to jump from one field to the next and SHIFT + TAB to go back. Alternatively, use the mouse to click from one field to the next.
Once you have purchased access to the appropriate document folder click on the “Download Document” button below. You will be asked what you want to do with the file. It is recommended that you save the document to a location of your choice prior to viewing.