The fitness industry in the UK is going strong with growing membership numbers and a total market value estimated at around £4.4 billion. If you are a self-employed teacher/instructor, a dance school or a fitness/yoga/pilates studio, you can use our new terms and conditions for contracting to provide services to your clients. These documents are suitable for use by any size of existing or start up business which teaches individual clients or groups/classes.
The new subfolder contains six sets of Terms and Conditions which can be used when providing dance, fitness, yoga or pilates classes.
These new comprehensive templates will be of considerable practical use in that they include in detail:
- The necessary terms to comply with the relevant law relating to pupils as consumers;
- Registration and membership;
- Booking and cancellation of sessions;
- Paying for single or package bookings;
- Drop in/wait list booking;
- Health and Safety;
- School/studio rules; and
- Many other practical and legal terms which you will need if you provide dance, fitness or yoga/pilates services.
In due course we will add a number of other new templates to this subfolder to cover a range of professional and personal services which tutors, fitness trainers, and book-keepers provide to their individual clients.
The contents of this Newsletter are for reference purposes only and do not constitute
legal advice. Independent legal advice should be sought in relation to any specific