Whether you are starting a new business with friends or arranging new investment in your business it is advisable to properly document the shareholding relationship.
The Shareholder Agreements Sub-folder provides a range of templates, guidance notes, and other supporting documents and clauses. Each agreement is drafted to fit a different set of circumstances, such as issuance of new shares (or not), a bias towards minority or majority interests, and/or the requirement for a simple version or more complex version.
The Shareholders’ Notes and Comparison Note will help you select the agreement that is most suited to your requirement.
Each Shareholder Agreement is fully compliant with the Companies Act 2006.
- Shareholder Agreement Comparison Notes
- Basic Shareholder Agreement – New Share Issue
- Good Leaver/Bad Leaver Shareholder Agreement (New Share Issue)
- Basic Shareholder Agreement – No Share Issue
- Good Leaver/Bad Leaver Shareholder Agreement (No Share Issue)
- Standard Shareholder Agreement – New Share Issue
- Standard Shareholder Agreement – No Share Issue
- Shareholder Agreement – Long - New Share Issue – Majority Shareholder Bias
- Shareholder Agreement - Long - No Share Issue - Majority Shareholder Bias
- Shareholder Agreement - Long - New Share Issue - Minority Shareholder Bias
- Shareholder Agreement – Long – No Share Issue – Minority Shareholder Bias