Shareholder Agreement - Complementary Documents
Shareholder Agreements are an essential tool for regulating the relationship between the parties to a joint venture. There are various legal and commercial issues that need to be considered when drafting a Shareholders' Agreement, and this Shareholder Agreement - Complementary Documents subfolder provides a range of supporting documents, including guidance notes and checklists for this purpose.
There are several optional clauses which can be included in a Shareholder Agreement, which are provided in this subfolder. The Deed of Adherence which requires any new shareholder to become a party to the original agreement, and the Deadlock Clause provides a number of possible methods for breaking a deadlock situation between the parties, one of which the shareholders should agree on prior to executing a Shareholder Agreement.
- Shareholders' Agreement Notes
- Shareholders' Agreement Checklist
- Deed Of Adherence
- Deadlock Clause
- Deadlock Clause Multi-Choice
- Minority Shareholder Right To A Director Clause
- Shareholder Employee Dismissal And Resignation Clause
- Drag Along Clause
- Tag Along Clause
- Nominee Shareholders: Declaration of Trust (Basic Agreement)
- Nominee Shareholders: Declaration of Trust (Long Form Agreement)
- Deed of Termination of Shareholders’ Agreement