Welcome to Simply-Docs

County Court Form N325A Applying for Bailiffs to Evict Tenant

Form N325A - Request for Warrant of Possession of Land (SPO)


The PROP.SP.26 - Form N325A - Request for Warrant of Possession of Land (SPO) should be used when a residential landlord has obtained a suspended order for possession of property, the tenant has failed to comply with the terms of the order and the landlord wishes to take possession of the property.

The landlord cannot take steps to evict the tenant himself or herself. Instead, the landlord must ask the court to make a warrant for possession of land authorising the court bailiffs to obtain possession of the property.

The up to date version of it can be found on the government website by clicking on this link to the relevant page: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/form-n325a-request-for-warrant-for-possession-of-land-following-a-suspended-order-for-possession.

Once you have opened the template form on the government website, you should save a copy to a location of your choice and then you can complete that copy.

Please refer to the S.8 Possession Guidance for instructions on completing the form.

If the Court made an outright possession order, as opposed to a suspended possession order, the application should instead be made on Form N325.

The completed Form N325A and accompanying Statement of Payments Due and Made should be sent to the Court with a covering letter and a cheque for the fee. See the template Letter Enclosing N325A.

Property Buy e.g. Lease, Licence and Tenancy & Letting Documents and much more.
Only £35.00 + VAT!
Simply-Docs uses cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website. Learn more