Ancillary Loan Document Templates
Once a loan agreement has been executed, the loan may need to be amended, assigned, repayments waived or the loan formally approved by a company’s board. This subfolder contains the ancillary loan templates that complement our loan agreements and enable them to work effectively should any changes, such as an assignment or novation of the loan be required.
The following documents work in conjunction with our Loan Agreement templates and should be read as such. However many of these templates can also be used as stand-alone documents.
- Loan Request Letter
- Deed of Assignment of Loan
- Notice and Acknowledgement of Assignment
- Deed of Novation of Loan
- Deed of Release of Debt
- Drawdown Notice
- Loan Waiver Letter
- Loan Waiver Request Letter
- Loan Repayment Demand Letter
- Letter of Solvency
- Shareholders’ Ordinary Resolution for Approving Loan to a Director or Acting as Guarantor for a Director
- Board Minutes approving Deed of Release of Debt
- Board Minutes - Approval of Loan Agreement
Ancillary Loan Document Templates is part of the Corporate Folder. Access all Corporate documents for £35+VAT.