Website Design and Development Agreements
The development of a website is often a lengthy, multi-stage process requiring on-going communication and negotiation. Flexibility is an essential element of the process for website developers and designers in order to be able to accommodate the client’s needs (which will often change as the project progresses).
Applying the Website Development documentation in this subfolder throughout the project allows the parties to strike a balance between flexibility and certainty (which will be important for the developer and client alike). Documentation throughout the website development process allows for on-going communication and feedback between the parties in a prescribed manner allowing the process to move forward in an efficient and effective way.
- Website Work Project Specification
- Website Work Proposal Checklist
- Website Work Order Form
- Website Work Order Form + Hosting
- Website Design and Development Agreement (Pro-Client)
- Website Design and Development Agreement (Pro-Developer)
- Milestone Acceptance Form
- Final Project Release Form
- Final Project Acceptance
- Website Design Change Order Form
- Website Minor Work Agreement
- Website Design, Development and Hosting Agreement (Pro-Client)
- Website Design, Development and Hosting Agreement (Pro-Developer)
- Website Design and Development Agreement + Toolkit (Pro-Client)
- Website Design and Development Agreement + Toolkit (Pro-Developer)
These Web Development Documents are part of the Business Documents Folder. Just £35.00 + VAT will provide you with 1 year's unlimited access to download all/any documents from the Business Folder.