Trade Marks and Branding Dealing & Protection
Branding is key to any business. It sets businesses apart from one another in the marketplace.
The documents in this subfolder are designed for use whether a brand exists as a trade mark or a domain name. These documents enable you to licence others to use your brand by way of a Licence Agreement and to sell or otherwise transfer it by way of an Assignment Agreement.
The situation may also arise whereby two businesses adopt confusingly similar branding. Documents dealing with Trade Mark Enforcement are available to deal with such cases. Alternatively, rather than taking legal action, a carefully negotiated Trade Mark Co-Existence Agreement may provide a mutually acceptable and cost-effective solution for both businesses concerned.
- Trade Mark Enforcement Guidance Notes
- Registered Trade Mark Cease & Desist Letter
- Unregistered Trade Mark Cease & Desist Letter
- Trade Mark Assignment
- Trade Mark Licence (Short Form)
- Trade Mark Co-Existence Agreement
- White Label Product Agreement
- Passing Off Cease & Desist Letter
- Passing Off Guidance Notes
- Trade Mark Policy
These IP Documents are part of the Business Documents Folder. Just £35.00 + VAT will provide you with 1 year's unlimited access to download all/any documents from the Business Folder.