Intellectual Property Cease and Desist Letters
Many businesses own intellectual property (IP) rights that are vital to the success of the business. Owners of IP rights, such as copyright, trademarks, patents and registered designs, should take care to protect their rights and be prepared to take action if those rights are infringed.
This folder contains a selection of “cease and desist” letters. Sending a cease and desist notice can be a useful first step when a business needs to take action in relation to an infringement of its intellectual property rights.
- Copyright Cease & Desist Letter
- Registered Trade Mark Cease & Desist Letter
- Unregistered Trade Mark Cease & Desist Letter
- Registered Design Cease & Desist Letter
- Patent Cease & Desist Letter
- Passing Off Cease & Desist Letter
- Breach of Confidentiality Cease & Desist Letter
- Breach of Licence Cease & Desist Letter
These Intellectual Property Cease and Desist Letters are part of the Business Documents Folder. Just £35.00 + VAT will provide you with 1 year's unlimited access to download all/any documents from the Business Folder.