RIDDOR Form F2508A - Report Of A Case Of Disease
The Report of a Case of Disease form is required if you or any of your employees is told in writing by a doctor that you/he/she is suffering from a reportable disease you must send a completed F2508A to the relevant authority immediately.
Reportable diseases include:
- certain poisonings
- some skin diseases such as occupational dermatitis, skin cancer, chrome ulcer, oil foliculitis
- lung diseases including, occupational asthma, farmer's lung, pneumoconiosis
- infections such as leptospirosis, hepatitis, tuberculosis, anthrax, legionnellosis, and tetanus
- other conditions such as occupational cancer, certain musculoskeletal disorders, decompression illness, and hand-arm vibration syndrome.
This Report of a Case of Disease contains the following sections:
1. About You
2. About your organisation
3. About the Affected Person
4. The disease you are reporting
5. Describing the work that led to the disease
6. Reporting details
This template is in fixed field format and contains macros. All macros are virus free. Always click "enable" if an automatic pop-up appears.
Simply press TAB to jump from one field to the next and SHIFT + TAB to go back. Alternatively, use the mouse to click from one field to the next.
The template can be unlocked by clicking on the "Padlock" icon on the tool bar.
For further information on Macros and "Padlock" please refer to the Help section.