Display Screen Equipment Forms
This Display Screen Equipment (DSE) sub-folder contains Guidance Notes on DSE Risk Assessment, a DSE Risk Assessment Form template and a Worked Example Risk Assessment Form as well as other documents to help you make sure the Regulations are followed in your workplace.
The Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations were introduced in 1992 to protect employees at work as computer terminals became the most common type of workplace equipment. Offices have changed beyond all recognition since then, with bulky monitors and their fixed keyboards now replaced by tablets, laptops, or small desktop PC’s with flat screens. The DSE Regulations are still in place, but the old style assessments often don’t apply.
Simply-Docs has updated the forms using modern terminology to make them relevant to today’s workplaces.
Simple precautions put in place by using the Display Screen Equipment documents can help protect the health of your staff and assist your business in compliance with the Regulations.
- Display Screen Equipment Risk Assessment Guidance Notes
- Display Screen Equipment Risk Assessment Form
- Display Screen Equipment Risk Assessment Form (Worked Example)
- Display Screen Equipment Questionnaire
- Display Screen Equipment User Identification Scoring Sheet
- Record Of Eyesight Tests - Display Screen Equipment Work
These Display Screen Equipment Documents are part of the Health & Safety Documents Folder. Just £35.00 + VAT will provide you with 1 year's unlimited access to download all/any documents from the Health & Safety Documents Folder.