Welcome to Simply-Docs

Grazing and Stabling Agreements

The documents here cater for various situations where horses use land for grazing or are kept in stables.

Depending on the circumstances, the landowner and horse owner may need to use a Grazing Licence, a Private Grazing Lease, a Farm Business Tenancy Agreement, a Business Lease or a Livery Agreement. Templates of all these agreements can be found here. The notes on each document page give examples of when it might be appropriate to use the document.

The documents comply with relevant statutory law including the Agricultural Tenancies Act 1995 and the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954.

Grazing and Stabling Agreements is part of Property Documents. Just £35.00 + VAT provides unlimited downloads from Property Documents for 1 year.

Simply-4-Business Ltd Registered in England and Wales No. 4868909 Unit 100, Parkway House, Sheen Lane, London SW14 8LS