Share Capital Reduction
The solvency statement route provides a simpler and cheaper way for private companies to reduce their share capital than obtaining approval from the court. Private limited companies (not public companies) have the option of reducing the amount of their share capital by special resolution supported by a solvency statement made by the directors.
The Share Capital Reduction Sub-folder provides template documents for each stage of the process, as required by the Companies Act 2006, including a board resolution and a written resolution, a solvency statement, a statement of capital and a section 644 statement by the directors of the company.
Each document in the Share Capital Reduction Sub-folder is fully compliant with the Companies Act 2006.
- Share Capital Reduction - Guidance Notes
- Board Resolutions - Share Capital Reduction
- Written Resolution – Share Capital Reduction
- Solvency Statement - Share Capital Reduction
- General Meeting Minutes - Share Capital Reduction
- Letter To Companies House - Share Capital Reduction
- CHF - SH19 (Section 644 & 649) - Statement Of Capital
- Section 644 - Statement By Directors