Redemption of Shares out of Capital
Redeemable Shares can be redeemed at the option of the company or the holder of the redeemable shares. There are very strict rules that companies must follow for the purchase or redemption of shares out of capital.
The Redemption of Shares Out of Capital Sub-folder contains guidance notes which take you through the steps which must be followed for this procedure. There are several supporting documents, including a Redemption Out of Capital – Public Notice, which provides notice of the proposed payment out of capital which must be published by the company in the Gazette, and a Redemption Out of Capital – Directors’ Statement, which is the statement of the solvency of the company given by the directors in the format prescribed by the Companies Act 2006.
- Guidance Note: Redemption Out Of Capital
- Redemption Out Of Capital – Board Resolutions
- Redemption Out Of Capital – General Meeting Minutes
- Redemption Out Of Capital – Written Resolution
- Redemption Out Of Capital – 1st Letter To Companies House
- Redemption Out Of Capital – 2nd Cover Letter To Companies House
- CHF - SH02 – Notice Of Consolidation Sub-Division Redemption Of Shares Or Re-Conversion Of Stock Into Shares
- Redemption Out Of Capital – Directors’ Statement
- Redemption Out Of Capital – Public Notice