County Court Form N325 requesting Bailiffs to evict Tenant

Form N325 - Request for Warrant of Possession of Land


This Form N325 - Request for Warrant of Possession of Land should be used when a residential landlord has obtained a court order for possession of property and the tenant has failed to vacate the property by the date specified in the order.

The landlord cannot take steps to evict the tenant himself or herself. Instead, the landlord must ask the court to make a warrant for possession of land authorising the court bailiffs to obtain possession of the property.

Please refer to the Section 8 Possession Guidance for instructions on completing the form.

The completed Form N325 should be sent to the court with a covering letter and a cheque for the fee. See the template Letter Enclosing N325.

Form N325 also appears in the Accelerated Possession Proceedings subfolder.

This document is in PDF format and password protected. Simply press TAB to jump from one field to the next and SHIFT + TAB to go back. Alternatively, use the mouse to click from one field to the next. 

Once you have purchased access to the appropriate document folder click on the “Download Document” button below. You will be asked what you want to do with the file. It is recommended that you save the document to a location of your choice prior to viewing.

Property Buy e.g. Lease, Licence and Tenancy & Letting Documents and much more.
Only £35.00 + VAT!