Welcome to Simply-Docs

County Court Form N316 Application for Order that Tenant attend Court for Questioning

Form N316 - Court Application Form for Questioning Tenant Debtor


The PROP.SP.21 - Form N316 - Court Application Form for Questioning Tenant Debtor is the court form which can be used to require a tenant to attend court to answer questions about their financial circumstances. This will be appropriate if the landlord has obtained a money judgment against the tenant following a claim for possession of residential premises.

The up to date version of it can be found on the government website by clicking on this link to the relevant page: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/form-n316-application-for-order-that-debtor-attend-court-for-questioning.

Once you have opened the template form on the government website, you should save a copy to a location of your choice and then you can complete that copy.

Once the tenant’s financial standing is known, the landlord can decide whether to apply to court for an enforcement order and which type of order to seek.

Please refer to the Section 8 Possession Guidance for instructions on completing the form.

Property Buy e.g. Lease, Licence and Tenancy & Letting Documents and much more.
Only £35.00 + VAT!
Simply-Docs uses cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website. Learn more