The Equality Act 2010 consolidated much of the law concerning discrimination on the grounds of sex, sexual orientation, race, age, disability and religion or belief. These information pages set out the rights and responsibilities relating to these various forms of discrimination.
It is important that there is no discrimination at any point of the employment cycle, from selection of candidates right through to redundancy or dismissal. Protection against discrimination is constantly being tightened and it’s vital that employers have correct policies and procedures in place.
- Equal Treatment of Men and Women
- Discrimination: Introduction
- Discrimination and Job Adverts
- Equal Treatment - Race
- Equal Treatment - Disability
- Discriminatory Selection
- Equal Treatment - Part-Time Workers
- Equal Treatment - Union or non-Membership
- Equal Treatment - Age