Holiday House and Flat Letting Agreements
Owning and renting out a holiday property can be a good investment. However, as with all lettings, it is essential that the terms of a holidaymaker’s occupation are properly documented. This will minimise rental voids, reduce the scope for disputes and ensure that the owner gets the property back at the time and in the condition he requires.
This subfolder contains holiday letting agreements for houses, cottages, flats and apartments. We have also included a pro forma inventory and a template letter consenting to the holidaymaker bringing a pet to the holiday accommodation.
These Holiday Letting Agreements are drafted using plain English so that they can be understood by lay people. Where it is necessary to use legal terms an explanation in plain English is included.
- Holiday House Tenancy Agreement
- Holiday Flat Tenancy Agreement
- Holiday Accommodation Inventory form Template
- Pet Consent Letter
- AST – Holiday House Out of Season Letting
- AST – Out of Season Letting for Holiday Flat
- Home Business Tenancy (AST) – Off Season Holiday House
- Home Business Tenancy (AST) – Off Season Holiday Flat
These Holiday House and Flat Letting Agreements are part of the Property Documents Folder. Just £35.00 + VAT will provide you with 1 year's unlimited access to download all/any documents from the Property Folder.