Government Poster: Staying COVID-19 Secure in 2020
This “Staying COVID-19 Secure in 2020” document is a poster/notice that has been produced by the Government and it is designed to be put up in your workplace once you have completed the following:
- your COVID-19 risk assessment;
- cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with the Government guidance;
- taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home;
- taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace; and
- where people cannot be 2m apart, you have done everything practical to manage transmission risk.
This poster should then be signed by the relevant person, usually the Health and Safety Representative, and dated. Then the Government says that this notice should be displayed in your workplace to show employees, customers and other visitors that the employer has followed the Government guidance.
This form has been produced by the Government. It is also available in the H&S and Employment Document folders.