Doorstep Selling Regulations Information
This Doorstep Selling Regulations Information sheet provides a clear and concise guide to The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, which became effective on 13th June 2014, insofar as they affect doorstep selling.
The document provides a useful summary of the requirements the Regulations impose both on traders and consumers and can be used by both.
The following areas are covered:
2. Provision of Information by Traders
3. The Cooling Off Period
4. Supplying Services within the Cooling Off Period
5. Supplying Digital Content within the Cooling Off Period
6. Cancellation Notice
7. Trader’s Failure to Provide Information and Advise Customer of the Right to Cancel
8. Related Contracts, Including Credit Agreements
This template is duplicated in the Standard Ts & Cs group.
Once you have subscribed to the appropriate document folder click on the “Download Document” button below. You will be asked what you want to do with the file. It is recommended that you save the document to a location of your choice prior to viewing.