Agricultural Tenancy Notices for Tenants' Improvements
The documents listed below are for use by agricultural Landlords and Tenants who are making and receiving applications for consent to make improvements to the holding during the term of the tenancy and claims for compensation at the end of the term.
Improvements can be either physical improvements to the holding or intangible advantages obtained for the holding by the Tenant (such as milk quotas and planning permissions).
The Agricultural Tenancies Act 1995 sets out a procedure for Landlords and Tenants to follow when seeking consent to improvements and claiming compensation. The Notices below are designed to help Landlords and Tenants to comply with the Act when dealing with improvements.
- Agricultural Tenant’s Request for Consent to Improvements
- Agricultural Landlord’s Consent to Improvements
- Agricultural Landlord’s Refusal of Consent to Improvements
- Agricultural Landlord and Tenant’s Agreement regarding Compensation for Improvements
- Agricultural Tenant’s Notice to Refer Improvements Consent to Arbitration
- Agricultural Tenant’s Notice of Claim for Compensation for Improvements
These Agricultural Tenancy Notices for Tenant’s Improvements are part of the Property Documents Folder. Just £35.00 + VAT will provide you with 1 year's unlimited access to download all/any documents from the Property Folder.