Letter to County Court enclosing Form N5B Claim Form (England)
This Letter to County Court enclosing Form N5B Claim Form (England) is for use by a residential Landlord who is starting Possession Proceedings against a Tenant. The Letter should be sent, together with Form N5B and enclosures, to the County Court in the area in which the Property is situated. If the Property is in Wales please use the alternative version of this letter.
Having filled out Form N5B print out at least 3 copies - one copy for Court, one for the Landlord and one for each Tenant.
The following items should be enclosed with the signed claim forms:
- Cheque for the Court Fee
- Copy of the first (or only) Tenancy Agreement between the Landlord and Tenant
- If relevant, a copy of the most recent Tenancy Agreement between the Landlord and Tenant
- Copy of the Section 21 Notice
- Proof of service of the Section 21 Notice
- Tenancy Deposit Scheme certificate (if a deposit was taken)
- Any other documents referred to in Form N5B.
Optional phrases / clauses are enclosed in square brackets. These should be read carefully and selected so as to be compatible with one another. Unused options should be removed from the document.
This Letter to County Court enclosing Form N5B Claim Form (England) is in open format. Either enter the requisite details in the highlighted fields or adjust the wording to suit your purposes.
Once you have purchased access to the appropriate document folder click on the “Download Document” button below. You will be asked what you want to do with the file. It is recommended that you save the document to a location of your choice prior to viewing.