Option Agreements Over Land
The documents in this folder are for use by landowners and property buyers (including developers). The folder contains Option Agreements and an Option Notice.
These templates can be used where a buyer wants to acquire land at some point in the future. The landowner grants the developer an option that can be exercised at any point during a defined “option period”.
It may be that the buyer intends to redevelop the land. In such a case, the parties may choose to use the template which includes obligations on the buyer to obtain planning permission before the option is exercised.
The grant and exercise of options over land is a legally complex area. These documents should be used by customers who fully understand their nature and effect. Professional advice is likely to be required.
- Simple Option Agreement for Purchase of Land
- Option Agreement (Buyer to Obtain Planning Permission)
- Notice of Exercise of Option over Land
- Transfer of Whole of Registered Title on Form TR1
- Transfer of Part of Registered Title on Form TP1
- Form AP1 Application to Register Transfer of Land
These Option Agreements over Land templates are part of the Property Documents Folder. Just £35.00 + VAT will provide you with 1 year's unlimited access to download all/any documents from the Property Folder.