Protecting Intellectual Property
Explains how to deal with confidentiality and protecting inventions, product designs, copyright and trade marks. Please click on the links below for information on these specific forms of Intellectual Property.
- Confidentiality and Protecting Trade Secrets and Know-How
- Patents and the Protection of Inventions
- Protecting Product Designs
- Protecting Written, Artistic and Electronic Works
- Trade Mark Protection of Image and Reputation
- Commercialisation of Innovation and Reputation