Supply of Goods Terms of Business
When dealing with customers, whether they are other businesses or consumers, the value of having a set of Terms of business in place should not be underestimated. In businesses where every transaction is subject to the same terms, they ensure that customers are fully aware of their rights and obligations from the outset.
The sale and supply terms of business in this subfolder cover a range of sale of goods transactions from a simple business-to-consumer sale to a variety of business-to-business transactions for both immediate sale and long term supply of goods with provisions for the retention of title and “all monies” clauses.
All sale and supply of goods terms of business are fully compliant with all relevant legislation and current best practice.
- Terms of Business – Sale of Goods (Business to Business)
- Terms of Business – Sale of Goods for Resale (Business to Business)
- Terms of Business – Sale of Goods for Manufacture (Business to Business)
- Terms of Business - Sale of Goods (Business to Consumer)
- Terms of Business – Hardware and Software Supply
- Terms of Purchase for Goods
- Letter Rejecting Conditions of Order and Reimposing Conditions of Sale
- Letter Rejecting Conditions of Order and Sending Own Conditions of Sale
- Terms of Business - Export
These Sale and Supply Terms of Business are part of the Business Documents Folder. Just £35.00 + VAT will provide you with 1 year's unlimited access to download all/any documents from the Business Folder.