This document has been written with the UK GDPR in mind, covering important aspects such as details of data subjects' rights, information on the retention of personal data (i.e. for how long it will be kept), and data subject access requests.
Optional phrases / clauses are enclosed in square brackets. These should be read carefully and selected so as to be compatible with one another. Unused options should be removed from the document.
1. Information About [Us] OR [Me]
2. What Does This Policy Cover?
3. What Is Personal Data?
4. What Are My Rights?
5. What Personal Data Do You Collect and How?
6. How Do You Use My Personal Data?
7. How and Where Do You Store My Data?
8. Do You Share My Personal Data?
9. How Can I Access My Personal Data?
10. How Do I Contact You?
Once you have purchased access to the appropriate document folder click on the “Download Document” link below. You will be asked what you want to do with the file. It is recommended that you save the document to a location of your choice prior to viewing.