Environmental Assessment and Management Systems
Having an Environmental Policy that is backed up by an Environmental Management System (EMS) can be highly beneficial to any organisation. Being seen to be ‘green’ will certainly help in some industry sectors but by being proactive and actively working to reduce your material wastage, travel expenses and use of power, and increasing the amount you re-use or recycle, you can significantly cut your costs, at the same time show your clients how ‘green’ your company is.
This Environmental Management System sub folder contains the documents and checklists you will need to create an Environmental Management System in your company.
- Environmental Management System Guidance Notes
- Environmental Management System Walk-round Checklist
- EMS Baseline Risk Assessment - Chemical or Hazardous materials
- EMS Baseline Risk Assessment – Emissions to Air
- EMS Baseline Risk Assessment – Energy Use
- EMS Baseline Risk Assessment - Generation and disposal of waste
- EMS Baseline Risk Assessment - Waste Water and Water Use
- EMS Baseline Risk Assessment - Use of Raw Materials
- EMS Baseline Risk Assessment - Contamination of Land
- EMS Baseline Risk Assessment - Local Environmental or Community Issues