COVID-19 Staying Secure Poster
Staying COVID-19 Secure in 2020 is a downloadable poster/notice produced by the Government. This poster is designed to be put up in the workplace once you have completed the following:
- your COVID-19 risk assessment;
- cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with the Government guidance;
- taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home;
- taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace; and
- where people cannot be 2m apart, you have done everything practical to manage transmission risk.
This poster should then be signed off by the relevant person, usually the Health and Safety Representative and dated. Then the Government says that this notice should be displayed in your workplace to show employees, volunteers, customers and other visitors that the employer has followed the Government guidance.
Please be aware that the Simply-Docs COVID-19 Risk Assessment Forms contain the following sentence referring to this notice;
“This risk assessment has been completed in accordance with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19. Copies of the signed COVID-19 Secure Notice are on display at selected parts of the Location.”
This form has been produced by the Government. It is also available in the Free Documents folder, Employment folder and Health and Safety folder.