Companies House Form SH02 – notice of consolidation or sub-division of shares

CHF - SH02 – Notice of Consolidation or Sub-Division of Shares


Form SH02 is the relevant Companies House form to file following a share consolidation or sub-division in accordance with section 618/9 of the Companies Act 2006. The form must be filed with the Registrar within one month of the consolidation or sub-division having taken place.

This form must be accompanied by a statement of capital (which is built into Form SH02).

This document is in PDF format and the up to date version of it can be found on the Companies House website by clicking on this link to the relevant page: