Various maternity rights exist throughout pregnancy as well as post-birth. Mothers are entitled to 26 weeks’ Ordinary Maternity Leave (OML) and an additional 26 weeks’ Additional Maternity Leave (AML).
Any unfair treatment related to pregnancy or maternity leave is classed as sex discrimination and employers will be held liable, whether those responsible for the discrimination are managers or colleagues.
- Maternity - Dismissal and Resignation Issues
- Maternity Rights
- During Pregnancy - Before Maternity Leave
- Commencement of Maternity Leave
- Work and Contact During Maternity Leave
- Maternity Leave, Pay and Allowance
- Returning to Work after Maternity Leave
- Flexible Working After Maternity