Fire Safety Risk Assessment Forms
This subfolder contains specific Fire Risk Assessment Form Templates tailored to different types of business.
Under The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 it is a requirement that the person in charge of premises, who is called the Duty Holder or Responsible Person, carries out a Fire Risk Assessment. The Duty Holder/Responsible Person does not have to carry it out themselves if they do not feel competent to do so, but they must ensure one is done. The Fire Risk Assessment is then used as the basis for reducing any hazardous operations and should cover the activities carried out at your place of business.
Each Fire Risk Assessment form has been specifically written to help you identify the types of hazards you will face in your industry, helping you to be able to manage those hazards. Each Fire Safety Risk Assessment Form provides a comprehensive (but not exhaustive) list of questions and issues that need to be considered and answered. These include considering the number and location of fire extinguishers, escape routes in the event of an emergency, staff training and many more.
Any potential fire hazards identified during the risk assessment should be recorded in the action plan incorporated within the Fire Risk Assessment Form templates.
- Shop or Office Fire Risk Assessment
- Small Business Fire Risk Assessment
- Hotel or B&B Fire Risk Assessment
- Residential Care Home Fire Risk Assessment
- Small Factory or Workshop Fire Risk Assessment
- Small Warehouse or Storage Facility Fire Risk Assessment
- Residential or Domestic Property Fire Risk Assessment Form
- Residential House of Multiple Occupation Fire Risk Assessment Form