Agreement - Extension of Date for Debt Payment
The Extension of Debt Payment Agreement contains an acknowledgement of the Debt by the Customer to the Creditor and agrees an extended period for the payment of that sum.
This template contains the following clauses:
1. Extended period terms including interest
2. Customer agreement to the above
3. Creditor rights to immediate full repayment in the event of default
4. Creditor rights to legal expenses in the event of default
5. Customer agreement to provide confirmation of the outstanding balance(s)
6. Nature of the agreement
Alternative documents in respect of agreements to vary debt payments are also available in this sub-folder.
This document is in open format. Either enter the requisite details in the highlighted fields or adjust the wording to suit your purposes.
Once you have purchased access to the appropriate document folder click on the “Download Document” button below. You will be asked what you want to do with the file. It is recommended that you save the document to a location of your choice prior to viewing.