Licence and Tenancy at Will Documents (Charities)
This subfolder of Licence and Tenancy at Will Documents (Charities) contains a selection of licence and TAW agreements.
These Licence and Tenancy at Will Documents (Charities) have been professionally drafted for use by Landlords granting licences and tenancies at will to charities in respect of office and shop premises and land.
There are templates for use by a Landlord making an office, shop or other retail space available for use by a charity, and for an Owner of land making land available to a charity for a fete or other short term event or activity.
There is a guidance note on use of any of the three “pop up” retail premises licences.
There is also a guidance note outlining the types of arrangement - lease, licence or tenancy at will - that may or should be used for occupation of premises.
The documents are constructed in Word format, and can be customised to meet your requirements. Please click on the links below to view details.
- Licence to Charity to use Furnished and Serviced Office Suite (with Inclusive Rent)
- Licence to Charity to use Furnished and Serviced Office Suite (with Service Charge)
- Tenancy at Will for Charity to Use Office(s) within a Shared Building
- Short Term Licence for Charity to Use “Pop-Up” Retail Space in a Shop or Other Building
- Short Term Licence for a Charity “Pop-Up” Shop in Self-Contained Retail Unit
- Short Term Licence for a Charity to Occupy “Pop-Up” Shop in Shopping Centre
- Guidance Note: Use of any of the "Pop-Up" Licences
- Licence to use Land or Premises for a Charity Fete, Garden Party or Other Event or Activity
- Guidance Notes: Lease, Licence or Tenancy at Will?
These Licence and Tenancy at Will Documents (Charities) are part of the Property Documents Folder. Just £35.00 + VAT will provide you with 1 year's unlimited access to download all/any documents from the Property Folder.