Updated Health and Safety Policies
The Scaffolding Contractor Health and Safety Policy has been updated to refer to the new Guidance SG4:22: Preventing Falls in Scaffolding Operations and this updated version should be used going forward. The Construction Health and Safety Policy has a new section on project management.
The following Health and Safety Policies have also been updated in accordance with current best practice:
- Courier/Distribution Business Health and Safety Policy
- Workshop/Factory Health and Safety Policy
- Plumbing and Heating Engineer Health and Safety Policy
- Residential Nursing Home or Care Home Health and Safety Policy
- Pub and Restaurant Health and Safety Policy
Updates in the above documents include more information on Directors’/Partners’ duties and the identity of the appointed Competent Person.
Whilst earlier versions can still be used it would be best practice to use the updated versions when next completing a policy review.
The contents of this Newsletter are for reference purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. Independent legal advice should be sought in relation to any specific legal matter.