Industrial Premises Short Leases for Five Years or Less
Most industrial premises (such as factories, workshops, laboratories and warehouses) are occupied under a Lease. A Lease gives the Tenant exclusive use of the premises for a specified term, subject to the Tenant paying the rent and complying with the provisions of the Lease.
This subfolder of Leases for Five Years or Less contains a selection of templates for short (less than 5 year) lettings of industrial premises. There are Leases of part (with service charge), Leases of whole and an Underlease. All of the Leases contain detailed provisions as to what a tenant must and must not do during the term. These provisions aim to protect the value of the Landlord’s reversionary interest in the premises.
Some of the Leases are “Code Compliant”, meaning their provisions comply with the Code for Leasing Business Premises in England and Wales 2007. The Code aims to promote efficiency and fairness in Landlord and Tenant relationships.
A comparison matrix is available to help you decide which Lease is most suitable for your purpose.
- Industrial Leases Comparison Matrix
- Lease of Self-Contained Industrial Unit
- Lease of Self-Contained Industrial Unit (Complies with Lease Code)
- Lease of Garage or Workshop
- Lease of Garage or Workshop (Complies with Lease Code)
- Lease of Industrial Unit on an Estate
- Lease of Self-Contained Warehouse or Storage Unit
- Lease of Self-Contained Warehouse or Storage Unit (Complies with Lease Code)
- Underlease of Part of Industrial Unit on an Estate
- Guidance on Excluding Security of Tenure
- Landlord’s Notice to Exclude Security of Tenure
- Tenant’s Simple Declaration Regarding Security of Tenure
- Tenant’s Statutory Declaration Regarding Security of Tenure
These Industrial Premises Short Term Leases are part of the Property Documents Folder. Just £35.00 + VAT will provide you with 1 year's unlimited access to download all/any documents from the Property Folder.