This GDPR-compliant Employment Agency Privacy notice/Policy provides job
applicants with information about how their personal data will be used
during the recruitment process when they use an employment agency for
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requires companies to be
transparent about the personal data that they hold and how it is used. The
GDPR requires employment agencies to provide the following information at
the point that data is collected:
the identity and contact details of the company;
- the purposes for which the personal data will be processed, as well as the
legal basis for the processing;
- if the company is relying on its legitimate interests as the lawful
condition for processing, what those legitimate interests are;
- the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data;
- any transfer of the data outside the European Economic Area and the basis
for such transfer;
- the period for which data will be stored, or the criteria used to determine
how long data will be retained;
- the individual's rights to subject access, rectification or erasure of
personal data, and the right to restrict processing or object to
- the existence of any automated decision-making and meaningful information
about the logic involved and the consequences of any such processing for
the individual; and
- where data is obtained from a third party, the source of the data,
including if it came from publicly accessible sources.
Optional phrases / clauses are enclosed in square brackets. These should be
read carefully and selected so as to be compatible with one another. Unused
options should be removed from the document.
This document is in open format. Either enter the requisite details in the
highlighted fields or adjust the wording to suit your purposes.
Once you have purchased access to the appropriate document folder click on
the “Download Document” link below. You will be asked what you want to do
with the file. It is recommended that you save the document to a location
of your choice prior to viewing.