These Freelancer Agreements provide for self-employed freelancers contracting through an intermediary company. This may be a personal service company (PSC) or some other intermediary company, rather than directly/personally as a self-employed sole trader.
Where the freelancer operates individually as a sole trader, the appropriate selection of templates should be made from the Freelancer Contracts.
The selection of Freelancer Agreements listed below carefully regulate the relationship between client and freelancer and can be applied by freelance contractors across many businesses and professions. In addition to a generic Freelance Agreement there are a number of templates specific to publishing, digital marketing, graphic design and web/software/app development.
The application of the templates alone cannot guarantee the status of the freelancer as self-employed, so professional advice should be sought in this respect. The advice will need to consider the content of the document together with all the circumstances and arrangements relating to the work, the freelancer and the client.
To assist with understanding the issues relating to employment, self-employment and IR35, Business subscribers can download Guidance Note on Employment, Self-Employment and IR35. For additional information please click on IR35, Employment and Self-Employment.
- Freelance Agreement Template
- Freelance Social Media Marketing Agreement
- Freelance Copywriter's Agreement (Assignment of Work)
- Freelance Copywriter's Agreement (Licence of Work)
- Freelance Editor's Agreement
- Freelance SEO Agreement
- Freelance Graphic Designer's Agreement (Assignment of Work)
- Freelance Graphic Designer's Agreement (Licence of Work)
- Freelance Web Developer's Agreement
- Freelance Software Developer's Agreement
- Freelance App Developer's Agreement
These Freelancer Agreements are part of the Business Documents Folder. Just £35.00 + VAT will provide you with 1 year's unlimited access to download all/any documents from the Business Documents Folder.